Community Sports Team
Leonie Wade - Sports Development Officer & School Games Organiser
Maisie Haskins and Natalia Jagielska - Community Sports Personnel
St Bede's has a wide range of sports facilities available to hire by local clubs and organisations. For prices or to book, please visit https://stbedes.schoolhire.co.uk/
- 3G Football pitch - state of the art all weather 3rd Generation football pitch, ideal for training and matches. The pitch can be hired as a whole, half or third of the pitch during weekday evenings from 6-9pm or at weekends.
- Sports Hall - the sports hall is suitable for basketball, netball, badminton, 5-a-side football, volleyball, fitness classes, trampolining and any sport requiring an indoor space.
- Outdoor Netball/Tennis Courts - the outdoor courts comprise of 3 netball courts and 6 tennis courts.
- Grass Pitches - St Bede's has 3 full size grass football pitches, 2 junior football pitches, 2 Rugby pitches and a cricket pitch.
- Athletics Track - This is a 100 metre 8-lane rubber athletics sprint track with a full sized long and triple sand pit.